Numb Master Topical Anesthetic
Numb Master Topical Anesthetic Cream contains 5% lidocaine and is available in two sizes – 1.25 oz and 4.2 oz.
Uses: For the temporary relief of local and anorectal itching and discomfort associated with anorectal disorders and anorectal inflammation.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth-6, Triethanolamine
How to use
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth, before application of this product.
Apply up to 6 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use this product if
- pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- in case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using finger or any medical device or applicator.