Tattoo Numbing Cream | Numb Master
Tattoo Numbing Cream
Uses: Temporarily relieves local pain and discomfort associated with minor burns, scrapes and abrasions.
Directions: The trans-dermal infiltration of active substances with the Dermapen into deeper skin layers usually requires a topical anesthesia of the skin. Usually this is done with appropriate numbing creams in various concentrations. These concentrations are very different on the European and American market. (In the US higher concentrations above 2 and more percent are allowed). In order to have a faster enhancement the creamed skin area should be covered conclusively by a plastic foil. To accelerate the penetration of numbing creams and to bring them faster into deeper skin layers, we recommend the following procedure:
- Apply the numbing cream in a thin layer*
- Infiltrate the cream with the Dermapen
, gently massage the cream into the epidermis while the pricking channels are still open. Wait for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Apply again a thin layer of numbing cream, and enhance it with the model Dermapen into deeper skin layers, and follow point 3.
- If you have decided the patient only requires a Collagen-Induction-Therapy (CIT) with the Dermapen, wipe off the anesthetic cream, and apply your active substance, i.e. an appropriate Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF).
- If the skin requires a more invasive CIT apply the numbing cream again and carefully enhance it with the Dermapen into deeper dermal layers. The skin should be numb in about 25 to 30 minutes, depending on the numbing cream quality and concentration.
- This is only a recommendation and should not replace you personal procedure that might be even better. We would be grateful to let us know your experience.
Warnings: For external use on intact skin only. Do not use in large quantities. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Unless directed by a doctor, do not use this product if you have heart disease, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. You may experience temporary redness or stinging where the product is applied. If irritation persists, consult your doctor. This product contains sulfite ingredient, Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO). Those with known allergies to sulfites should consult a physician prior to use. If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult your physician.